Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Heat

I'm a heat person. I like a lot of heat. A lot of different heats. Here are a few of my favorites:

Oven heat: Ohh, it just feels good to stand over the stove with the oven door open. Give it a try. After baking, instead of wasting all the fabulous oven heat, open the door and let it pour out.

Dryer heat: This is the best part of doing laundry. Grab the towels out of the dryer as soon as they are dry, but before the cool down cycle. Wrap them around your shoulders and just bask in the heat.

Electric Blanket heat: Nothing can make me go to sleep quicker than a bed all warmed up with an electric blanket.

Shower heat: If your skins doesn't turn pink, it's not hot enough.

what's your favorite kind of heat?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous23/2/09 16:20

    The dyer heat!! My son was talking about that one day, he remembered when him and Tracy were little, while they were bathing, I would warm the towels up in the dyer so when they got out of the tub, they would be all warm and cozy. He said that was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best. I love to snuggle with things from the dryer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite heat is the blast of desert heat when you are getting off of the airplane in Las Vegas, coming from Seattle, WA!!! The kind that just hits ya in the face, makes me say "ahhhhh, home!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I can imagine how that heat can feel so good after a long Washington winter, and a bout of homesickness.

    ReplyDelete