Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Weeds and grasshoppers


Have I ever mentioned that green is my favorite color?

Click photos to get a better view

This guys color blends right in with Chad's weed tree. I almost walked right by without noticing him.


He's a fascinating, creepy little creature.



 I don't like grasshoppers, but man, look at that green. That is beautiful.


I tried to find some live weed flowers, but I was a little late.  They were yellow on Sunday. I should have went out a little sooner. Oh well. They are pretty this way too!

2 comments:

  1. What a staggeringly beautiful series of macro pictures. I'v never been able to get insects so stunningly. I guess I'm just a little too squeamish :)

    Thankfully you've got what it takes to grab amazing scenes like these. There's a frame and a spot on your wall somewhere for at least one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That was totally unexpected and appreciated more than you will ever know.

    I'm not too crazy about being so up close and personal, but I've been practicing a lot since some tarantula pictures I took didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. I'm not sure one is going to end up on my wall, maybe someones though.

    Thanks for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete