Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

Pages

Monday, March 30, 2009

Just Kidding!

Ha Ha. I was just kidding when I told you yesterday that I wasn't going to blog anymore. Did I trick you? Were you like, NOOO, she can't do that? I hope you were worried. But if you weren't, that's ok too! I don't even know why I said it. Just one of those moods I guess.

But really, I don't have anything to blog about today. Have any suggestions?

Oh, I do have one thing. My poor dog Alley doesn't feel good today. She came the house tonight walking weird. At first, I laughed at her cause it looked funny. But then I realized something was wrong. She's not really limping, but kind of high-stepping. Like if her leg is kind of numb and she's not quite sure where to step. My poor Alley. I hope she doesn't die soon. I would really be sad and I gave her a really funny hair-cut. I don't want her to die with that do, that would be tragic.

Ok now, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment