Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Constants

Zachary will always hide his face from me when I try to take his picture.
 (that's road rash on his forehead)
The Nevada sky will always be beautiful... sometimes more beautiful than words can describe.



Dandelions will always fascinate me... even if they are just weeds.

My blog will always be a place for me to go...even if I lack inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Our newest granddaughter will be doing something really cute and as soon as we get the camera, she gives us a blank stare.
    Therefore, I really got a kick out of your little guy!! :)
    Lovely photographs.
    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!
    Best,
    gabriele

    ReplyDelete