Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.~ Dr. Seuss

Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

If you've seen one...

Kaylynn sent me another picture of a tarantula yesterday.

And I'm not putting it on my blog.

I can't.

Because when you've seen one tarantula, you've seen them all. And I'm tired of bugs.


 well, except...for this one.

 I love and miss this one.VERY MUCH!

This is Baily Bug.

 And she likes Popsicles.

Orange and red ones.


And by the looks of things...they like her too!

2 comments:

  1. This is just delightful! There's something magical about the combination of sweet kids and popsicles. We eat them even in the dead of winter here. Cold, for some reason, is hardly a deterrent for our munchkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was 110 outside that day and her Popsicles were melting faster than she could eat them. I couldn't stop snapping her picture. Someone else didn't want theirs and she just couldn't let it go to waste. She was definitely enjoying it.
    I bet she would eat them here in the Nevada winter, but I'm not sure she would be brave enough at home in Utah. I can see her being tempted though!

    ReplyDelete